*NEW* Single Adult Facebook page
The FB page for our stake is:
For regional activities
- SA’s-go on and join so you can stay up to date with activities for our new Stake program.
- We are aligning our focus as SA’s with the prophet’s directive to “hasten the work”!
- We have scheduled with the temple an ongoing session for our stake SA’s monthly
- (3rd Friday eve at 6 pm).
- The Harris’s are on standby for scheduling a family history center activity soon, in the meantime make sure you have joined the FB page so you know when that will be happening.
- SA’s we want to hear your ideas for service projects!
- We will also be hosting missionary minded activities like bringing investigators/non-member friends to the Battalion etc.
(In essence, we are leaving the super social activities to the regional activities coordinators, and our activities will be gospel centered w/ a social fringe :) We can schedule going out to eat after each of these activities or potluck picnics etc.)
All 31+ are encouraged to come, and those with youth can bring them to the temple, family history center and Battalion.